Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good Week

I am amazed at my wife's strength. She felt pretty bad for the first two days after her treatment, but was doing better on the weekend.

I had hoped she could work some half days this past week. She went to work every day (including today--Saturday) and worked full days, except when she had to leave early for doctor appointments.

I think she's pretty tired, but she's doing great. Her white blood cell count was down this week, so the doc put her on antibiotics to get it up. We need it to come up for her to do her second chemo treatment Wednesday.

Thanks to those who have helped with food and rides for the kids.

We could use help with meals in the weeks ahead. The boys start T-ball Monday; so between them and Ashley we'll have sports and/or physical therapy 5-6 days a week.

Jamie has her second treatment this coming week, and I want her to be able to take it easy in the evenings--so meals would be greatly appreciated.

Please join us for the Bingo/Raffle Fundraiser next Saturday, March 17. I'll post a flyer in a separate post.

Thank you for all your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment