Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some good news

Yesterday on the way home from work, I received some good news.  The MRI/biopsy they did last week to test the other lumps that were found came back negative for cancer.  This means that I am still a candidate for preservation vs. removal.  I still haven't made a decision yet, but at least there are choices.  I will decide once I see how I respond to chemotherapy.
Thanks once again for all your prayers and support.
Please keep the prayers coming, I would really like to be able to work as much as possible during chemotherapy.
We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family both near and far.
Love and thanks to you all,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful news!! You guys are in my heart, thoughts and prayers.
    Love you,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete